Ozark Warrior Fiberglass Canoe – Downloadable Rare Vintage Poster
- Manufactured by Hodgekin Owen Incorporated Baxter Springs, Kansas
- 18 Colors To Choose From
- Ahead In Styling And Design
- Durable: Great strength has been obtained by the employment of Fiberglas molded into one complete unit, with balsa cored seats and ribs bonded as an integral part of the hull.
- Colorful: Choice of 18 beautiful exterior colors, and the color is permanently molded into the structure, and on special orders… custom finished to your own color combination.
- Lightweight: The Ozark Warrior canoe is extremely lightweight and can be easily transported to any stream or lake.
This advertising display, which dates from the 1950’s, was found in 1996 the back store room of what had once been the companies office. It may well be the only one still in existence which makes it very rare indeed.
Enlargeable To 24″ x 36″ Without Loss Of Resolution.
Download Link Available In “My Account After Purchase.
Art Prints and Print On Demand Merchandise Of This Artwork Can Be Ordered By Clicking Here
Thank You For Looking At Our Listings. May God Bless And Keep You And Yours Always.
-The GYPSY and Mad Hatter-
Copyright Tatman Productions LLC – All rights Reserved. No pictures or text may be copied and or used without the express written permission of the artist and author.
Return To Home Page